GO GREEN – Prevents and Restores Common Deficiencies
Are plant deficiencies destroying your crop?
Whatever your growing medium, plants require a mix of nutrients to remain healthy. Deficiencies arise when there is an inadequate supply of nutritional elements. Plants can suffer various
deficiencies, both indoor and outdoor. Most of the classic deficiency symptoms you may encounter often manifest as foliage discoloration or leaf stains and deformity.
So, what are the most common deficiencies?
Nitrogen – Is directly responsible for producing chlorophyll and amino acids, and is also vital to the process of photosynthesis. Plant tissue is also made up largely of nitrogen, meaning that growth would halt fast in the event of a deficiency.
- Signs to look out for – older, bottom leaves turn yellow and leaf stems turn purple. Eventually, all foliage yellows and leaf drop is severe.
Calcium – Is vital for your plants growth. It aids in the absorption of other nutrients, preserves cell structure, and facilitates photosynthesis.
- Signs to look out for – Symptoms often appear quickly. New growth develops small brown spots that never disappear, while growth is stunted and flower development slows dramatically.
Magnesium – Activates enzymes, is an essential building block of chlorophyll and is essential to the absorption of light energy. It helps enzymes make carbohydrates and sugars that are later transformed into flowers.
- Signs to look out for – Symptoms typically present 3 – 4 weeks after deficiency begins. Interveinal yellowing and rust spots appear on older and middle age leaves. Leaf tips turn brown and curl upwards. Brown spots increase in number and size and leaves dry and die in extreme cases.
Iron – Is essential for electron transport and chlorophyll biosynthesis, which is required for photosynthesis and respiration.
- Signs to look out for – New leaves turn bright yellow. Eventually more and more leaves turn yellow and develop interveinal chlorosis.
Prevention is key
The Professor’s Go Green is used to PREVENT and RESTORE common deficiencies in plants.
It is a scientifically formulated liquid fertilizer, with added Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrogen and Iron which help reduce plant discolouring, rust spots and tip burn.
Go Green provides protection for your plants against excessive nutrient salt build up,
environmental stress and lack of chlorophyll, ensuring lush, dark vigorous growth.
- 4 in 1 deficiency correction
- Contains Fulvic Acid and chelated minerals for enhanced nutrient mobility
- Also usable as a Foliar Spray
- Fast deficiency correction and plant recovery